If you’ve been to multiple weddings over the past couple years I’m sure you have heard similar songs playing throughout the day. I am the first to say that I love all of them, but I do have a soft spot for something different. Choosing great music for your wedding ceremony is the perfect way to set the mood for your entire day. If a song with great lyrics makes you weak in the knees, check out this list of 10 unique songs for your wedding ceremony!
Keep reading because at the end is a wedding music cheat sheet to help you keep track of all your music selections!
1. What Would I Do Without You- Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
2. Hung the Moon – Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
3. Turning Page – Sleeping at Last
4. I Do – Holley Maher
5. I’ll Keep You Safe – Sleeping at Last
6. I’m Yours – Secret Nation
7. You Are Mine – Secret Nation
8. Loving You Strongly – Amy Stroup
9. Passenger – Daniel Ellsworth & The Great Lakes
10. Dear True Love – Sleeping at Last
Feeling overwhelmed with selecting all the music for your wedding? My Wedding Music Cheat Sheet is the perfect way to choose music for every minute of your day.
Select the image below to download a copy of my editable PDF for you to stay on top of every music selection from beginning to end!